The hashtag #avotoast has over two million posts (and counting) on Instagram. Packed with protein, good fats, and a cook time under 10 minutes—it’s no wonder that Millennials and Gen Z are—willing to drain their pocket money for the green fruit—for a healthy serving of avocado toast and egg. If the imported Hass avocados are turning out to be too expensive, give the desi version, butter fruit a try!
1. After all the festive/party season bingeing, we think your digestive system will be grateful for this meal!
2. Show us a better meal after a sweaty session at the gym. We will wait.
3. Not a fan of eggs? Smear a ripe avocado on some wholewheat toast and season it with chilli flakes. That’s it!
4. Don’t like poached or fried eggs? Scrambled eggs for the win then!
5. If you don’t have the time to make eggs, just add some cheese and freshly cut tomatoes for a delicious start of your day!
[Featured Image Credit: Shutterstock]