Beanies should be stylish and supremely comfy. In addition, you need to know how to wear it RIGHT too!
A good beanie should be in your cold-weather wardrobe for sure. It’s the best way to protect your ears from freezing and your head warm. It’s tricky to pull off, so most guys avoid wearing it. Beanies work well with menswear’s current love of utilitarian workwear, and there are several styles to match all kinds of face shapes. Besides, it’s the easiest way to add a pop of colour to your OOTD!
1. This south-Indian star clearly has a thing for beanies. Must have to do something with his thick, wavy hair. Telugu actor Vijay Deverakonda adds a hint of colour to his WFH look in a muted mustard yellow winter hat!
2. Actor Varun Dhawan sure knows how to stay warm at high altitudes! A puffer jacket, sunglasses and a beanie is classic winter dressing fit for a vacation amidst snow-capped peaks.
3. Veteran footballer David Beckham should be given major credit for making the beanie fashionable. We’d love to see his collection of this winter accessory! Like him, you could wear it with an oversized jacket or with sportswear (refer featured image) while out for a run in the cold!
4. Actor Ranveer Singh wears athleisure in style. We especially love the synergy of this look, with a special shoutout to his well-groomed beard!
5. We are fans of everything that Shah Rukh Khan does. This beanie and jacket with fur trimmings and those statement sunglasses are befitting the Badshah of Bollywood in every way!
6. A killer smile. Check. Heaps of talent. Check. Casual with a hint of streetwear. Check. Actor Vicky Kaushal makes a case for the denim jacket, a graphic crew-neck tee, beanie, and jeans combo!