Who doesn’t love looking good while attending a wedding?
We open Instagram and the first post every single time, we kid you not, is of someone getting married. That got us thinking, how many of us are actually attending these weddings, and if you aren’t the groom, you need to dress up and look your best. You can’t outdo the couple, but you for sure can look your best. We at Man’s Life put together a list of traditional Indian menswear brands that have interesting designs and aesthetics to choose your wedding guest attire from.
1. While the groom dazzles in his attire, you can claim your spotlight in this red sequinned sherwani from Tasva. It’s bold and bright and just the right thing to wear while you have a gala of a time.
2. Keep it safe and simple in this blue Indo-western kurta from Manyavar. Give the shawl a miss if you find it too extra, but a good OTT moment every now and then is highly recommended.
3. If you love the regal look, Millionaire has just the sherwanis for you. It’s opulent yet subtle and something that can be worn for any occasion.
4. Some prefer their looks to be bling-free. Head over to Myntra the next time you want something different, like this printed version.
5. Cocktail parties call for all things classy and glam, and a black sherwani with embroidery is a great choice! Shantanu & Nikhil sure make some fabulous pieces that are works of art.
6. Who doesn’t love a good floral moment, maybe even some prints? Pernia’s Pop-Up Shop is the one-stop destination for all things ethnic. This sherwani from the Payal Singhal men’s collection is what you need to wear the next time you want to make an entrance.
7. If keeping it simple and evergreen is your style, opt for a pastel embroidered kurta from Nitesh Singh Chauhan. It has a sense of grandeur in its own way, making it an absolute must-have!
8. Burgundy is the colour that will win you the best-dressed award at a wedding! This open-style embroidered bandhgala from Tisa is sharp and smart with the right amount of layering! That’s a look we would steal!
[Featured Image Credit: Tisa Studio]