There’s nothing worse than feeling the sweat drip down your scalp and neck during summers! It’s time to strip and snip your hair for the hot-weather season. Take cues from some of your favourite stars for some men’s hairstyling inspo for 2022.
1. Shahid Kapoor rocks Taper Fade with ‘hard part comb over’. It’s longer at the top and tapered into a slight fade at the sides and the nape. We guess it helps to have great hair and the bank balance to pay one of the most expensive men’s hairstylists (Aalim Halim) in town! 😉😉
2. Vicky Kaushal proves that a Tapered haircut works well with a contemporary suit too!
3. Cricketer Hardik Pandya keeps things cool in this High Fade cut. The skin or bald fade, tapers hair right down to the skin unlike the tapered one!
4. Vikrant Massey opted for the Fade Buzz Cut for his role in his new film, Love Hostel. This hairstyle is the best way to keep sweat and scalp issues out during the warmer months!
5. Siddhant Chaturvedi rocks a Short Crew Cut—which compliments his naturally textured hair.
6. The timeless Pompadour is perfect for those who like slightly longer hair. Sidharth Malhotra’s high-volume and high-shine look—requires plenty of hair that’s been scissor-cut slightly shorter at the back and sides compared to the top, with the fringe left longer than the hair at the crown!
7. This not-really-a-haircut makes it into our list because it’s ideal for those who don’t want to part with their hair length no matter what the season! Ranveer Singh shows you how to nail a Slick Man Bun with no flyaways in sight that too! You’ll need a hair gel and setting spray to get this look right!