Top 8 eye creams to wake up tired eyes for a Zoom meeting
Tired eyes are windows to your wild or overworked soul. Sleepless nights, stress, binge-watching too many episodes of Friends, long work hours or one too many cocktails the night before can all lead to—dark circles, puffy and dull eyes. Start applying an eye cream regularly! The following power-packed products are specifically designed to help with all of the above and even fine lines and wrinkles….
1. CLINIQUE ANTI-FATIGUE COOLING EYE GEL: All-night house parties, work stress and relationship drama—can all show up on your face. Tired skin is usually dehydrated, which shows up as bags and dark circles. These make you look worn out and older than you actually are! Here is instant relief. This cooling roll-on gel instantly revitalises, hydrates and brightens tired-looking eyes—and fights dark circles. It’s quick-absorbing and also ophthalmologist tested.
Price: ₹2,800 (15 ml)
2. DERMALOGICA TOTAL EYE CARE WITH SPF15: A technologically advanced eye cream that smoothens with gentle alpha hydroxy acids and plant extracts—helping to reduce the appearance of puffiness and fine lines. The tinted formula also helps conceal dark circles, and sun protection helps to shield against further damage. Use the cream after a sleepless night or long flight/drive to easily awaken your face!
Price: ₹3,245 (15 ml)
3. LANEIGE EYE SLEEPING MASK: No one does skin-care products like the Koreans, and Laneige is one of the most loved brands from the K-beauty staple. This first-ever leave-on eye mask deeply hydrates through the night while de-puffing and soothing fatigued eyes with a cooling ceramic massage tool for a vitalised appearance. This super-potent mask is to the eyes what coffee is to your mornings: It jolts them awake!
Price: ₹2,070 (25 ml)
4. KIEHL’S MIDNIGHT RECOVERY EYE: Wake up tired eyes with this restorative eye cream. Infused with essential oils, this cream will leave the under-eye area feeling refreshed and replenished. Best for combatting puffiness and dark circles. It works on all skin types.
Price: ₹2,950 (15 ml)
5. CLARINSMEN LINE-CONTROL EYE BALM: A lot of guys well into their 30s, start noticing the first signs of ageing around their eyes. The best defence is a good offense! Kick-off your anti-ageing strategy with a revitalising balm that holds the line on wrinkles and crow’s feet. This all-around eye cream combats almost everything you could want from any eye product: Lifts, firms and fights puffiness for a bright, revitalised look. Non-greasy with a fresh matte finish, it will be the perfect addition to your bedtime skin-care routine.
Price: ₹3,500 (20 ml)
6. INNISFREE GREEN TEA SEED EYE CREAM: Yet another great, pocket-friendly brand from South Korea! This eye cream is ideal to address a variety of issues, but it’s especially good if your problem is dark circles. A moisturising anti-oxidant eye cream with organic Jeju green tea squeeze and green-tea seed extract, it provides moisture and nourishment to the delicate skin around the eyes.
Price: ₹ 1,750 (30 ml)
7. L’OCCITANE DIVINE EYES: Rich in both hyaluronic acid and antioxidants, this lightweight eye gel is an ideal daily eye cream to improve the look of your eye area quickly. It combats the visible signs of ageing, enhancing the appearance of your peepers while reducing dark circles and puffiness.
Price: ₹ 4,800 (15 ml)
8. SESDERMA K-VIT ANTI-DARK CIRCLE SERUM: Wondering what a serum is doing in a listicle for eye creams? Well, it’d be preposterous to leave out the K-VIT serum because serums have concentrated formulations, and get you top results. This formula contains plant-based active ingredients and organic silica to improve microcirculation in the under-eye area and aids in correcting the signs of ageing—such as bags and wrinkles. It’s never too early to start using a serum like this to keep issues at bay before they even show up!
Price: ₹ 2,000 (30 ml)
The outside world can always tell when your eyes are in trouble. Even over Zoom or Google Meet or Skype. You get the drift!
[Image Credit: Freepik]