- Your privacy and trust are important to us. ‘Zoo Media Private Limited’, a company incorporated under the laws of India, having its registered office at 6th Floor, Plot 98, 602, Neelkanth, Netaji Subhash Road, Marine Drive, Mumbai, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, 400002, which term includes ‘Zoo Media Private Limited’s subsidiary/ies, affiliate/s, channel/s, joint venture/s, sister concern/s, franchise/s et cetera. (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Man’s Life”, “we”, “us” or “our”), which operates this website, applications, softwares, products and other services including but not limited to delivery of information and content via any internet connected device – computer, laptop, tablet, mobile or otherwise (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Services”).
- This Policy explains how Man’s Life collects, handles, stores and protects personal information about you in the context of our services. It also provides information about your rights and about how you can contact us if you have questions about how we handle your information. This Policy applies to individuals who use our services through any medium, inter alia, website, application, our or third party social media pages, any other electronic communication et cetera. This policy DOES NOT apply to information that you provide to, or that is collected by, any third-party, for the purposes of tracking ‘user behaviour’. Man’s Life encourages you to consult directly with such third-parties about their privacy practices.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
- Man’s Life collects several types of information from and about users of our Services, including:
- Your Personal Information – the information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data, or from the data and other information that we have, or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details.
- We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us, especially when you login through other social media website login interface, for the purposes of accessing NSFW (Not safe for work) articles which require adult age consent; and/or
- automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services, and about your use of the Services, even if you use the Services without registering or logging in.
- Usage information: Details of your use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, time zone, language preference, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our Services.
- Computer and device information: Information about your computer, Internet connection and mobile device, including your IP address, operating systems, platforms, browser type, other browsing information (connection, speed, connection type etc.), device type, device’s unique device identifier, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored information and files: We may also access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information.
- Last URL visited: The URL of the last web page you visited before visiting our websites.
- Mobile device IDs: Unique mobile device identifier (e.g. IDFA or other device IDs on Apple devices like the iPhone and iPad), if you’re using our Services on a mobile device, we may use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies, to recognize you. We may do this to store your preferences and track your use of our website. Unlike cookies, mobile device IDs cannot be deleted. Advertising companies may use device IDs to track your use of our website, track the number of advertisements displayed, measure advertising performance and display advertisements that are more relevant to you. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs to track your usage of our services .
- Your activity on the Services: Information about your activity on the Services, such as your search queries, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, how long you visited our Services, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information.
USE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use the information we collect from and about you for legitimate purposes, inter alia, to:
- Understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests); process and respond to your queries; send you communications that you have requested and/or notifications/updates/pop-ups; provide you with support service; et cetera.
- Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems.
- Enable us to show you ads that are relevant to you.
- Generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for remuneration.
SHARING OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Internally, to our subsidiaries and affiliates and sister concerns;
- To contractors, advertisers/service providers and other third-parties;
- To third-parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to receive the promotional updates. We contractually require these third-parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- We may share your information with outside vendors that we use for a variety of purposes, such as to send you communications via emails to inform you about our services that may be of interest to you, push notifications/pop-ups to your devices on our behalf et cetera.
- Consent. We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
Please note that appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures, in compliance with accepted industry standards, have been implemented to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your information and to maintain data security. These safeguards are subjected to the sensitivity of information that is collected, processed and stored and the current state of technology.
We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your personal information with anyone. If we receive instructions using your personal information, we will reckon that the instructions have been authorized by you.
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
- Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information;
- Identification of the information provided by you;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be;
- Your address, telephone number or e-mail address;